Transport from Thailand
We offer frequent exports from Thailand to Europe, Asia and the rest of the world in cooperation with a strong agent network in Thailand that closely follows up on the shipments, allowing us to offer good freight solutions.
We focus on complete solutions, from manufacturer to end-user
For Thailand, ColliCare Logistics offers:
full Container Load (FCL)
less-than Container Load (LCL)
temporary storage of goods
repackaging of goods
pick-up/delivery on time
pick-up/Delivery by lift truck
weekly scheduled departures
handling of customs-related documents
general cargo and bulk goods
ADR, dangerous goods
Solutions adapted to your needs in Thailand
Perhaps the most environmentally friendly mode of transport?
We can help you organise sea freight regardless of destination: container transport, FCL, LCL, green transport.
Sea Port in Thailand: Laem Chabang post, Bangkok
Since air freight is the fastest route to get your shipment to its destination hence in case of urgent shipments or emergencies, we arrange air freight for the shipment.
Airport in Bangkok, Thailand
Mostly, when goods are sent using a carrier that takes a direct route to the port of discharge in Europe, the port of departure is from Thailand itself (port information can be found under respective services listed above). We offer direct routes to Gothenburg, Sweden, and Oslo, Norway, often the quickest way shipping goods to Europe.
If your goods are boarded in a feeder ship in Thailand; in such a case, the goods are transported into main vessel and routing happens via Singapore Jurong port.
Complex customs and tax regulations together with time-consuming processes often make import and export demanding. We are specialised in customs management, with good customs procedures and will help you with
general customs clearance
custom clearance documentation
cash and daily settlements
Transit times, Thailand
Depending on whether the shipment is direct or indirect, the transit times vary.
- Sea freight- 14-15 days, for India
- Air freight: 1 day for direct flight and 3-4 days for indirect flight
- 37 days, depending on the route taken and the location
Public Holidays in Thailand
- 1st January: New Years
- 26th February: Māgha Pūjā
- 6th April: Chakri Memorial Day
- 12th April - 15th April: Songkran
- 3rd May: Labor Day
- 4th May: Coronation of King Maha Vajiralongkorn
- 5th May: Coronation Day
- 10th May: Royal Ploughing Ceremony
- 26th May: Vesak
- 3rd June: H.M Queen Suthida Bajrasudhabimalalakshana's Birthday
- 24th July: Asalha Puja
- 27th July: Beginning of Vassa
- 28th July: H.M. King Maha Vajiralongkorn Phra Vajiraklaochaoyuhua’s Birthday
- 12th August: H.M. Queen Sirikit The Queen Mother's Birthday
- 13th October: H.M. King Bhumibol Adulyadej The Great Memorial Day
- 22nd October: Chulalongkorn Memorial Day
- 6th December: Father's Day
- 6th December: H.M. King Bhumibol Adulyadej The Great's Birthday
- 10th December: Constitution Day
- 25th December: Christmas
- 31st December: New Year's Eve
Rates for transport from and to Thailand
How much does freight transport to/from Thailand cost? Request a quote at ColliCare Logistics without obligation.