- Plan, implement and evaluate marketing activities for ColliCare Finland
- Publishing content on our web, newsletters, info screens, social media etc
- Coordinate SEO, SEM, Google Analytics & Adwords together with media agency
- CRM/Salesforce, marketing automation and leads management
- Inside sales – incoming inquiries and price requests via phone and digital channels
- Contact with new and existing customers, forwarders and agents. Active follow-up of existing customers
- Make presentations and other sales material
- Branding - of the company's trucks, buildings, give-aways for sales, meeting rooms and trade fairs
- Organize and conduct events, internal and external (sales meetings, exhibitions, customer events etc)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, and/or experience from similar work
- Excellent level of written and spoken Finnish and English
- Knowledge of CRM, lead nurturing and marketing automation, preferably Salesforce or similar software
- Understanding of the basics in digital marketing and email marketing
- Microsoft Office
- Good communications skills
- Flexible and a team player
- Independent and self-motivated
- To be part of an international team of talented professionals with a shared goal of further growth
- A flexible position with a high level of involvement in the company’s business
- Competitive salary in line with your experience
ColliCare is an innovative provider of all logistics services within sea freight, road transport, air freight, train freight, third-party logistics, distribution, home delivery for e-commerce and warehousing services.
We aim to improve your competitiveness, through total solutions in the flow of goods, from manufacturer to end-user. Our customers are importers, exporters and industry, in need of logistics services, especially in Scandinavia, Europe and Asia.
Our employees are our most important strength, with strong expertise in all parts of the logistics chain, we are masters at finding smart solutions for customers.
We are headquartered in Norway and have our own offices in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Lithuania, (Latvia,) (Poland,) Italy, Turkey, China and India, and an agent network across large parts of the world.
Do you want to be part of our Sales & Marketing team? We are looking forward to receiving you C.V. and motivation letter, preferably written in English.
Should you have questions regarding this position you can contact:
Mail: [email protected]
T: M: +47 920 81 970
Mail: [email protected]
T: M: +358 29 3099 910